Thursday, August 23, 2007

The CO80s Meetup


I should have posted about this on Sunday when I got back, but I was super tired and really hungover. I still haven't made that endamame hummus, so might as well post it today.

Of course, none of these girls look like they really need Weight Watchers, myself included. Although a couple of them have made lifetime. So it's hard to say. Everyone was as nice as I anticipated them being and it was nice to see the girls again I've already met.

If you haven't lurked on the WW boards and found us, you're missing out. They're probably the best group I've found, and I've posted for close to 2 years. Doesn't seem like it's been that long.

And in true WW fashion we ate and drank ourselves stupid (Notice how I put on my drunkest face) and, well, I got very little exercise. An all around awesome weekend. I can't wait until next year.

No comments: