Thursday, May 31, 2007

Who says salads are diet food?

I certainly don't. I love salads. And I ate them even before being on WW. And I didn't eat them to be healthy. I just heart salads. Especially when it's hot outside, which is has been lately. To use a phrase from my middle school era: "It's hot like a mug." What ever that's supposed to mean. This salad's got tons of un-diet like ingredients: avocados, blue cheese, eggs..

It's a cobb salad from Cooking Light. It's Core +1 if you use only a tablespoon of blue cheese and swap the light mayo out for ff mayo in the dressing. I usually don't like ff mayo, but in this dressing, it doesn't really make much of a difference. And the dressing is good for other for other things. It's a decent green goddess dressing, but I don't have much to compare it to.

No comments: