Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Falling off the wagon so hard I think I broke something

Seriously. I have been way off track. I think downing five or six small double chocolate chew cookies on the way home from work last night (job #2) was what cinched my day as officially not being OP. I put the cookies in my trunk so I wouldn't eat them, but then ate them on the way home. Oh well. It's done.

Because of my eating escapades, I'm up to 140. An entire 10 pounds up from just before Christmas. I need to get things under better control.

Today I've recommitted because I think that's what it's going to take. I sat down with the trusty Plan Manager and logged out my day and my week. Even with a couple of beers on Saturday night, I should be good as gold. Yay!

No pictures today, but this is what I ate for breakfast. It's fairly good. The vanilla soymilk adds a good flavor. I wouldn't substitute plain or skim milk for it. I do use the light version though so I'm only using half a point. I eat this with a 1/4 cup of almonds or a couple of wasa crackers w/ some peanut butter.

Strawberry Breakfast Shake
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup vanilla soymilk
1 cup fresh/frozen strawberries

Blend them all together and serve.

No comments: