Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rerun: Rainbow Peanut Noodles

Rainbow Peanut Noodles

I'm feeling much, much better. I even got a couple of workouts in this week. Tonight I ended up not getting a chance to workout at work so I stopped by the Y on the way home to get some elliptical and strength training in.

At the gym I was ellipitcizing away and totally didn't notice the guy getting off his machine next to me. I beaned the guy square in the in the back with the arms of the elliptical! Is "arms" even the right word? I would have stopped if I had noticed. They put the machines way too close together.

I didn't make it through the door until nearly 8 p.m. so I pulled together a quick meal of Rainbow Peanut Butter Noodles. Love this dish. Definitely one of my favorites. I rarely remake dishes, so if I do it means it's something special. The peanut butter sauce is super easy to make and the only cooking is boiling the noodles.

Here, I used up the last of the pad thai noodles in my pantry with some shredded carrots, red pepper and green onion. Yum.

Seriously, make this for yourself. You'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

lk - healthy delicious said...

wow! this looks awesome! my mouth is watering