Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grilled Chicken Thighs with Roasted Grape Tomatoes

Grilled Chicken Thighs with Roasted Tomatoes

I apparently love tomatoes. I was looking back at some of my posts the other day and I realize many if not most of them from the past few weeks have tomatoes as an ingredient -- including this one.

This particular recipe for chicken thighs called for grilled chicken. And although I don't have a grill, that hasn't stopped me. Instead, I used my cast iron skillet to get a nice crust on the chicken. It almost doesn't even look skinless.

Alongside the chicken was roasted grape tomatoes with capers. If you haven't roasted tomatoes, you should definitely give them a try. They're tangy and pair well with chicken, fish, and beef dishes.

Definitely a make again.

No comments: