Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gnocchi and Spinach Bake

Gnocchi and Spinach Bake

I apologize for not posting reguarly. To say life has been busy is an understatement.

Lately, I've cooked very little and well, when I do it's nothing to write home about. Job #1 and Job#2 are both insane. And my to-do list is almost three pages. To make matters worse, I'm taking off for a business trip on December 3. Conference food and room service. I can hardly wait.

So, I'll do my best to be better. Next week I have a couple of things planned. I'm hoping to have time to follow through.

In the meantime, here's the Gnocchi and Spinach Bake I made a few weeks ago for the boyfriend and I. It's hard to make an actual assessment of the recipe. I didn't make the gnocchi out of ricotta. I used frozen potato gnocchi instead. Oh, and I forgot to season it. Oops. The boyfriend still like it, though.

No comments: