Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Turkey and Sausage Paella

Turkey and Sausage Paella

It has been a while since I've had a chance to post. Honestly, I haven't even had much time to cook. I was out of town with job #1, then I had Christmas errands and job #2 to worry about. Then, I found out I got a new job and the past few weeks have been trying to get things wrapped up at old job #1 and getting things ready for the new one.

The good news is that I have quit job #2 altogether. Now that I'll only have one job, I'll have more time to eat healthfully, exercise, and of course, post.

Above, is a turkey sausage paella I made from a Cooking Light recipe. Of course, it looks nothing like the photo, but it's really good, and a great use for leftover cooked turkey or chicken. If you can't find spanish chorizo (precooked kind) you can use a smoked turkey sausage as a substitute.

No comments: