Monday, March 23, 2009

Paprika Shrimp

Paprika Shrimp

I've been super busy lately. Super busy as in super busy sleeping. I slept an average of 10 hours a night over the weekend — and it felt great. Too bad I couldn't fall asleep last night until after 1 a.m.

Instead, I was up watching crappy reality TV on VH1. At some point I must've fallen asleep with the TV on, because all of my dreams had a soundtrack. I woke up dreaming I was singing bad pop songs around 4:30 a.m. In all, I had *maybe* 4.5 hours of sleep, but it probably wasn't quality. My brain can only take so many pop songs in a row.

Surprisingly, I wasn't dead tired today. And I suppose that's why I'm posting at 11:30 p.m.

Oh well. Truthfully, though, I was busy at work today and because I'll be in a virtual conference all day tomorrow I was rushing to some of tomorrow's tasks done as well.

Although I wasn't posting much, I was still cooking for the most part. Over the weekend I made this Paprika Shrimp from Eating Well. Overall, not bad, but I'm not sure I was a huge fan of the butter beans. Next time I'll leave them out. But I do love shrimp and green beans. Hard to go wrong there.

I have some better meals to share. Probably tomorrow when I'm hopefully better rested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loos good, but Im not so sure about the butter beans either.