Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chicken Vindaloo

Chicken Vindaloo

Today has been a weird day. I'm spending the week dog sitting at my parents while they're on vacation, and I left a zillion and one things at my apartment. I made one trip to bring my cat, then forgot my grocery list and had to drive back home. On my way to the grocery store I stopped to put gas in my car, but realized I left my wallet at the apartment and had to go back. On my way to the store (for the second time) my mom called to say she landed and reminded me about my job interview tomorrow -- which made me remember I left my portfolio from my last company at home. Grrr.

Guess who's getting up early to drive 20 minutes in the opposite direction of work? Me! I probably don't need the portfolio, but I like to appear super prepared.

While at home, I grabbed the leftovers from last night to take for lunch tomorrow - Chicken Vindaloo. I really liked this, but after a couple of bites I realized it need a little bit of this:
SRIRACHA

Best hot sauce. Overall, pretty delicious and simple! Now if I can only get the smell of curry out of my apartment. :)

Now I think I may crawl into bed early and get my beauty rest.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: